Home Page Design: kv6
This design features elegant styling with a luxury feel, with a focus on minimal simplicity and highly legible text. This design has been tested with WAVE web accessibility evaluation tool to provide a better user experience for all.
This design contains:
- Seller Resource Section
- Home Valuation Call To Action
- Seller Consultation Call To Action
- Buyer Resource Section
- Home Search Call To Action
- Buyer Consultation Call To Action
- Optional Commercial/Rental Section
- Featured Area Sections
- Restyled Testimonials Section
- Restyled Areas Served Section
- Content customized to your local area
- Use your copy to reflect who you are
- Mobile-first design
- Responsive layout for most screen resolutions
- Cross-browser tested
- Replace header image with image of your choice
- Customized header title with your information
- Customized content in seller/buyer/commercial/featured areas/about/service areas sections of home page (you supply the copy)
Optional Customizations Included
- Replace header logo with your personal logo on front page and internal pages
- Insert brokerage logo in footer area to maintain compliance
- Update office address in footer and sidebar if your office location is different from brokerage address
- Updates to navigation (changing text, adding links)
What’s Not Included
- Setting your website to a custom vanity domain. This must be done by InsideRealEstate (instructions here)
- Creation of custom website color scheme outside default KV color schemes
- Creation of internal custom pages, buyer/seller resource pages, referral forms, custom valuation forms, etc (these are available at an additional fee)
- Setting up of Kunversion settings outside of the scope of home page design
- Consultation on how to use Kunversion to generate leads (consultation can be purchased on an hourly basis)
1. Add your desired home page design and any other custom pages or al a carte items to the shopping cart and complete self-checkout.
2. You will be emailed a Design Questionnaire to gather any customization details we need to get started (things like bio, headshots, slogan, search areas, etc).
3. Once received, we begin building a mockup of your design on our development server. Once we have something beautiful to look at, we’ll email you with a link for review.
4. You provide feedback for revision.
5. We discuss revision and make adjustments to the design as necessary.
6. We cross-browser test and test accessibility to ensure everything looks and works as expected.
7. We install on your site.
8. We test again.
9. We turn the keys over to you and provide you with a screencast of how to do basic edits to the design (change out images, edit content, etc)
Total turnaround time from the time we receive the completed design questionnaire is usually 3-5 business days depending on how backed up we are.