This license applies to all site designs and custom pages, herein referred to as End Product, provided by Justin Hemker and kvTemplates.com.
• After purchase you, the Purchaser, are licensed to use the End Product on one single subdomain URL.
In other words …
You can use the design, as provided by Justin Hemker and kvTemplates.com, on a single website. The term ‘single website’ refers to a single agent website or a top-level brokerage site. You can customize the design to a limited degree (adding, altering, or removing text, images, and graphics) to fit your needs.
What you can do with it
• You can modify the End Product to the limited degree stated above. The resulting work is still subject to this license. This means no matter how much you modified the End Product, the resulting work is still subject to this license.
What you can’t do with it
• You cannot resell the End Product.
• You cannot incorporate the End Product in part, or in whole, into a work created for redistribution or resale.
• You cannot redistribute for free or resell the End Product as-is or after modifications.
• You cannot extract a single component out of the End Product and use it outside the scope of the End Product.
Real Estate Board & Brokerage Compliance Overview
Because of the varying rules and regulations between states, provinces, MLS boards, and brokerages that we service, we are unable to guarantee any level of compliance with those varying rules and regulations. As a business, you are responsible to make sure you’re comfortable with the design and level of compliance with your local Real Estate Board and Brokerage. Additional work to update the End Product to bring it into Board and/or Brokerage compliance may require an additional fee billed at $50/hour.
While we strive to provide website designs that are accessible to individuals with disabilities, we make no guarantee that every element of every design will conform to accessibility standards as there is currently no single definition of what makes site elements accessible. No amount of work will prevent some issues from popping up and no amount of ‘rightness’ can prevent someone from claiming issue. Whenever possible, we review design elements that may be considered not fully accessible, but we can make no guarantee that elements can be brought up to conforming status. Ultimately, as a business, you are responsible to make sure you’re comfortable with your ADA and WCAG compliance.
End Product Updates Overview
Because we build products for use with 3rd-party platforms (ie kvCORE, Kunversion, WordPress, Instagram, etc), we are unable to control how those 3rd-party platforms operate. We strive to update our End Products to continually work with 3rd-party platform updates whenever possible, but can make no guarantee that every element of every End Product will be updated to work with 3rd-party updates.
Notice: Justin Hemker and kvTemplates.com have not been endorsed by, nor have any official relationship with kvCORE, Kunversion, InsideRealEstate, WordPress, Instagram, or Facebook.