COMING SOON: Alpha
Have pre-sales questions? Schedule a call.
This design contains:
- Home Valuation Call To Action
- Market Reports Call To Action
- Restyled Testimonials Section
- Restyled Listing Blog Section
- Restyled Areas We Serve Section
- Content customized to your local area
- Use your copy to reflect who you are
- Mobile-first design
- Responsive layout adapts to different screen resolutions
- Cross-browser tested
No testimonials or blogs? No problem. Those sections will auto show/hide until you add content.
*This design has been tested with the WAVE Web Accessibility Evaluation Tool for greater accessibility and user experience for all. Some default kvCORE elements are beyond our control and may not pass validation. We cannot guarantee 100% web accessibility/ADA compliance.
- One revision
- ‘Why You Need An Agent’ Custom Page
- Replace design images with images of your choice. We have a library of stock images we can choose from to better suit your area, or you can supply your own imagery (you must be licensed to use the images, no copying images off of Google, etc)
- Customized header title with your name and slogan
- Update introduction text to your bio
- Update ‘Schedule A Call’ to work with your Calendly scheduler or change it to direct to the contact page
- Update headings and links for 6 featured search areas
What’s Not Included
- Setting your website to a custom vanity domain. This must be done by InsideRealEstate (instructions here)
- Creation of any internal custom pages (unless otherwise specified in the design description). Buyer/seller resource pages, referral forms, custom valuation forms, etc are available at an additional fee.
- Setting up of website settings outside of the scope of home page design (ie. we do not set up agent profile settings, drip campaigns, registration settings, etc. These are all things you need to know how to do and edit.)
- Customization of header navigation. This is more complex than one would think. Navigation customization is available as an add-on here.
- Entering/copying testimonials
- Entering/copying blog posts
- Consultation on how to use the website/CRM to generate leads
- SEO Optimization. The only genuine way to build your site for SEO is to create a bunch of original content centered around micro-niches. Think ‘Best communities in Los Angeles near dog parks’. Now go to those communities and dog parks, take some snapshots and shoot a quick 3-5 minute video talking about the types of housing, amenities, what it is like living there, etc. Transcribe your video. Publish to Youtube. Embed the video and transcription to a blog post, custom page, or SEO/Area page. Rinse and repeat for all your farm communities. Now you understand why we cannot do this for you. 😉
1. Add your desired home page design and any other custom pages or al a carte items to the shopping cart and complete self-checkout.
2. You will be emailed a Design Questionnaire to gather any customization details we need to get started (things like bio, headshots, slogan, search areas, etc).
3. Once received, we begin building a mockup of your design on our development server. Once we have something beautiful to look at, we’ll email you with a link for review.
4. You provide feedback for revision.
5. We discuss revision and make adjustments to the design as necessary.
6. We cross-browser test and test accessibility to ensure everything looks and works as expected.
7. We install on your site.
8. We test again.
9. We turn the keys over to you and provide you with a screencast of how to do basic edits to the design (change out images, edit content, etc)
Total turnaround time from the time we receive the completed design questionnaire is usually 3-5 business days depending on how backed up we are.