NEW kvCORE FEATURE RELEASE 02/07/2019!
So what are hashtag-assigned saved search alerts?
They’re the beez-knees, if you know what I’m saying! Simply put, you can now save listing alert criteria, and assign it a hashtag, just like you do a lead. When a lead enters the system with a hashtag that matches the hashtag of a saved search alert, the saved listing alert criteria is automatically applied to that lead.
Note: There are a few things to keep in mind with this new feature-
- If the lead already has a listing alert applied to them, the saved search alert will NOT be assigned to the lead.
- The script that assigns the saved search alert to the leads only runs every 30 minutes, so the search alert will not immediately be applied.
- You can manually assign a hashtag to a lead and the saved search alert will still be applied as long as the lead does not already have an assigned search alert.
- You cannot edit the hashtag saved search alert once it has been created.
- This does not work for manually created leads.