Ever wish there was a way to upload your PDF documents directly to kvCORE so you wouldn’t have to host them somewhere else? Well, you can (at least until they see this video and lock it down).
- Login to your kvCORE admin panel and click on the left navigation: Marketing/Smart Campaigns.
- Click on Templates.
- Create a new Email Template.
- Switch the email template to the Advanced Editor.
- Drag an Image box into the live editor area.
- Find your PDF file in Windows Explorer (or Finder if you’re on a Mac) and drag/drop it onto the Image Box you added in the previous step. Do NOT use the Browse button that is in the Image Box.
- Once it is uploaded you will see the PDF download URL on the right.
- Copy/Paste where ever you need this link. You may want to save the URL to a spreadsheet somewhere because once you close the Email Template, you will not be able to find the URL again.
- Do NOT save the Email Template we created. Just cancel out of it.